New Year Resolutions2006 December 31, 12:47 am
I’ve been rather cranky lately due to the gradual flare-up of eczema. Well, it is said that during adversity, people show their true colours. Hence, my first resolution as follows:
1. Be at peace within, and think pragmatically, at all times. Especially during adversity.
2. Devote snippets of time for insight-meditation.
3. Learn Spanish and Esperanto. Yeah! I want to be Zorro. *laughs*
4. Write freelance at least once for a magazine (preferably literary/reader’s digest).
5. Devote time to seek ultimate reality, just as the Buddha had done. Thus explains why I’m going to further studies on Physics and Chemistry.
6. Write a short-story/novel. Despite having the whole plot in my head, I’m procrastinating!
7. Sleep at a beach under the stars, hopefully with some friends, for security reasons… *winks*
8. Lose weight and gain a hot butt. And be a little narcissistic? *grins*
9. Find out how I can realise the plans to build custom furniture by myself, for my room. Thereafter, build it.
10. Recycle and reuse whatever I can.
11. Be more social with people I don’t know at a social event.
12. Disallow society to dictate my actions.
13. Learn to juggle. I was inspired by Joan Of Arcadia for this one.
14. Create awareness on environmental degradation and human-rights horrors!
15. Be less primitive with my eating behaviour.
The below are things I have little influence on but I hope will change for the better…
1. My parents health
2. Reduce eczema flare-ups and cure/treat my dry scalp.
3. Rid of pimples and some scars.
4. Hope I don’t have loose skin after butt-loss. Oh god, it mustn’t happen!
5. Fart lesser *LOL*
– Logen Lanka