h1

Damage Control Activated

2007 January 13, 2:45 pm

I decided to wait it out for 3 days to allow the hair to recover and then, go to the salon. The choice colour will be either white blond or dull brown. Let’s hope they can save me. For now, my best friend is the bandana…

At least I’m not hysterical like I was yesterday. I have formulated the plan. If this fails, I’m stuck with whatever until Chinese New Year.

– Logen Lanka

Advertisements

One comment

  1. comment test



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: