The list is as follows:
1. Repaint, refurnish and unclutter my room.
I intend to go to Ikea to be inspired. Although I have already formed plans in my head, I’ll have to judge if they are a little too far-fetched. How about an enchanted ceiling, like in Hogwarts?
2. Restudy the foundations of English grammar and work up to advanced. Upgrade my vocabulary.
3. Embark on studying physical/earth geography (namely the impact on climate) and chemistry.
For points 2 and 3, I’ll have to make a trip to some major bookstore to get some proper books from Cambridge or Oxford Press. It is unfortunate that most Popular Bookstore outlets do not have the specific books I want.
The study of these disciplines are in line with my future aspirations. More on my aspirations, on another day and on another entry.
4. Write a short story/novel.
I have been wanting to do this for quite some time. Finally, I am not too encumbered by my manic depressive moods, to write in a level-headed manner.
5. Get a hosting and domain account from GoDaddy, for my blog.
I have said it before but I’ll say it again – I need more flexibility for blogging!
6. Get a crazy hairstyle.
Whitish blond with streaks, and straightened. Something gothically punkishly emoish [note that the three words preceding the parenthesis do not exist].
7. Go to the temple for meditation.
Having enough of my fear of depression, which in itself induces depression, I need to cultivate inner peace.
8. Go on a mild diet and exercise more often, in hope to lose my cursed butt and a bit of flab.
This would be a long-term goal -if I lose it to quickly, the skin will get all saggy. Urgh! By the time the routine is over, I am going to be narcissistic…
Mirror, mirror on the wall, who’s the sexiest and hottest of them all? Why master Logen, it’s you of course. Muahahahahahaha!
9. Go window-shopping/shopping for the sake of getting into the Christmas spirit.
Actually, it is more so, for the purpose of seeing the decorations. Not to forget, I would also like to rent some VCD’s to bring in the Christmas cheers.
10. Make homemade snow-globes and goodies with my sister.
I made a promise to her that we’re going to have an informal party. Can’t wait! My sister is 6, by the way.
This concludes my list of desires. Now, let me wallow in self-pity and whimper for my certain someone. [laughs] That sexy bitch! Nonetheless, merry Christmas!
http://housewife.splinder.com/post/643535 [snow globe]